Monday 4 February 2008

Lavender Sachets

I finally caught up with my former co-workers Jo, Adrienne and Tammy and gave them their Christmas presents. I quit my job just before Christmas and then spent 19 Dec – 8 Jan in Texas visiting family, so between training my replacements (my job being so difficult and busy that it took two people to replace me), comforting all the co-workers who were devastated at the prospect of not seeing me every day, packing, facing an early deadline for purchasing all family gifts AND hosting a Pre-Christmas Dinner and Gift Exchange for my UK family, I wasn’t able to concentrate enough to make their gifts. I fell back on the tried-and-true lavender sachet, in cute little sets of three. I also made a set for a (very late) birthday present for my friend Virginia. They seemed to go over very well, though in hindsight I probably should have presented them after dinner as they are very fragrant and so our entire dinner smelled vaguely lavender-y. Which was weird for pizza…

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You come up with cute ideas (that smell good a well!)