Saturday 2 February 2008

The Garden

It's cold and a little bit miserable in London at the moment. I realise it's pretty feeble to complain about it being a little chilly when much of the country is snowed in, but I have come to expect London to have better (or at least warmer) weather than the rest of the country. I feel it's our compensation for being targeted by terrorists and the fact that every public space is insanely overcrowded. If I had a car, I would probably add the congestion charge to that list of moans.

Anyway, despite the fact that it's cold and grey, I took these photos in our back garden yesterday. Practically cheerful and springlike, huh?



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Complain, complain, that's all we get from you ...

I like your garden already.

I hope Wade & I can see it soon!