Saturday 16 August 2008

Italy, part 2

Argh. I don't know what the problem is, but obviously I'm having trouble posting images so that you can open them at a larger size. You know, so that you can actually see the images as opposed to just a small, colourful blob breaking up my text. I will keep working on it, but here are my Italian pictures in a bigger format for your viewing pleasure.

This is Isola Comicina, the island where we saw the attractive (and not quite so attractive) Italian people. We were all so hot by that point that Zach, one of the sons/groomsmen, actually stripped down to his underwear and jumped in the water. It looked so cool and inviting, but all the other guests just looked on with longing, as none of the rest of us were 19 or quite so, um, athletically built, shall we say.

This is the menu from the reception. As you can see, the cover features a lovely painting of Villa D'Este in 1847, which if anything, is even fancier now.

No comments: